- Online Pharmacy
- It is our sincere promise to only provide products that are 100% guaranteed by the manufacturer. With us, your pet will receive safe, quality products.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
To allow sufficient time for all patients and scheduled surgical procedures, we operate by appointment. Emergency cases shall always receive top priority, which is why occasional appointment delay is inevitable.
Patient Arrival Policy:
For your protection, and that of others, all dogs must be on a leash and properly controlled while in the waiting area or exam rooms. All cats must be presented in an appropriate cat carrier or on a leash.
We do have “drop-off” appointments available. A drop off means you could bring your pet at the time that is convenient for you, we will work your pet in between already scheduled appointments. Once the exam and procedure is complete we will contact you to arrange a time for pick up and to go over diagnosis and discharge.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Faust Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply online at:
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
4. If Care Credit is not an option for you, we also have payment plans through PaymentBanc. This is an interest free payment plan, with affordable monthly payment. You are required to have a drivers license and a checking account to open you account. There is a $34.99 non-refundable set up fee, and you get to choose what day the payment is drawn.
Insurance for your pets:
Our front office staff will gladly assist you with filing the necessary paperwork to help you receive reimbursement from your pet insurance company. We do not endorse one specific company, but would like to provide you some guidance when choosing a company that best suites your needs. Depending on what you are seeking for coverage one company suite your needs better than another. Please see the links below to help with your search.
Nationwide Pet Insurance: http://www.petinsurance.com
Pets Best: https://www.petsbest.com
Wellness Plans: (see our Wellness Plans under "New Patient Center")
Our Wellness Plans do not cover unexpected accident or injury, they were created for preventative care only. But with our plans you are entitled to a percentage off of veterinary services for the entire year you are enrolled. Our goal is to make veterinary care affordable to everyone.
Please review the wellness options and have a conversation with one of our veterinary professionals to help assist you with your pet's specific needs.